Tools to put success in reach
Discover disability support services and resources at NOCE and in Orange County. Find forms, handbooks, and accommodations here. Questions? Contact the DSS office at 714.484.7057
DSS Resources for Students & Families
DSS Student Resources
Use these resources to apply for and succeed in NOCE classes and programs. Get information about policies and procedures:
DSS Parents & Family Resources
Find NOCE resources to help your student apply for DSS services, programs, or classes:
Student & Family Community Resources
Use these resources to support students with disabilities in NOCE local service areas:
- Inline Accessible Version: Transition – A Conversation with Parents
- Transition – A Conversation with Parents
- California Department of Rehabilitation
- Harbor Regional Center
- Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- NAMI Warmline Frequently Asked Questions
- Regional Center of Orange County
Start with DSS
Get started with DSS programs and classes! Contact us to learn more today.
Resources for Staff & Faculty
DSS supports NOCE staff and faculty to provide more equitable, accessible learning environments. Some of our most-referenced resources include:
- Faculty Handbook
- Interpreter Handbook
- Support Staff Handbook
- SensusAccess – Alt Media Converter
- Information about test accommodations (Coming soon)
Questions? NOCE personnel can contact the DSS office at 714.484.7057
Disability Support Services (DSS) classes are noncredit college classes designed for students with mild ID (intellectual disabilities).
We ensure equal access to education at NOCE by working with students with disabilities to identify accommodations they need.
Educational coaching from DSS empowers and helps students with disabilities succeed in community college.
DSS employment support and workforce services help students with disabilities achieve more fulfilling careers.