Tools to put success in reach
Discover disability support services and resources at NOCE and in Orange County. Find forms, handbooks, and accommodations here. Questions? Contact the DSS office at 714.484.7057
DSS Resources for Students & Families
- DSS Student Resources
- DSS Parents & Family Resources
Student & Family Community Resources
Use these resources to support students with disabilities in NOCE local service areas:
- Inline Accessible Version: Transition – A Conversation with Parents
- Transition – A Conversation with Parents
- California Department of Rehabilitation
- Harbor Regional Center
- Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- NAMI Warmline Frequently Asked Questions
- Regional Center of Orange County
Start with DSS
Get started with DSS programs and classes! Contact us to learn more today.
Resources for Staff & Faculty
DSS supports NOCE staff and faculty to provide more equitable, accessible learning environments. Some of our most-referenced resources include:
- Faculty Handbook
- Interpreter Handbook
- Support Staff Handbook
- Information about test accommodations (Coming soon)
Questions? NOCE personnel can contact the DSS office at 714.484.7057
Developing skills for inclusion in higher education, work, and the community.
We make learning accessible to drive student success.
Supporting students taking inclusive noncredit and credit college classes.
Employment skills and job development lead to greater career options.