The NOCE Wilshire Center was built 1890 as the first red brick schoolhouse on the northeast corner of Lemon Street and Wilshire Avenue in Fullerton. Since then, the Wilshire Center has been in continuous use for educational purposes. The preservation of the historic Wilshire buildings in 2009 earned recognition by the Fullerton Heritage organization as a City of Fullerton local landmark.
Admissions & Registration Assistance
In-Person Admissions & Records Assistance
We can help you in person! Our campuses are open. Walk-ins are welcome at any time during our open business hours. See the hours located below.
Wilshire Center Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Fridays: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Online/Remote Admissions & Records Assistance
- Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The NOCE Wilshire Center currently boasts three dedicated buildings for NOCE classrooms and staff offices
Notable programs and features include:
- Career Technical Education (CTE) Program classes
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Program classes
- GED Preparation Program
- High School Diploma Lab
- Basic Skills Learning Center
- Parenting/Parent-and-me Classes
- Computer classes
- Disability Support Services (DSS) Program classes
- Registrar and Registration Administrative offices
- Student Attendance Office
- Student Records Office
- Counseling and Student Services