Need Tutoring? Register Today at the NOCE Learning Centers!
The NOCE Learning Centers offer academic support and free tutoring in person.
Students in ALL programs are welcome to use the services in the Basic Skills Learning Centers. The Learning Centers are staffed with instructors, instructional assistants, and tutors. All to help students with their reading, writing, math, and life skills.
Steps to Register into the NOCE Learning Centers – Academic Tutoring and Support Labs
- Students need their Student IDs
- To apply for a Student ID, visit the new student registration page.
- For registration assistance and questions, call 714.808.4679 or e-mail: email@example.com
- Students may register in the Academic Tutoring and Support Learning Center online via myGateway. See How to Register for Classes for more instruction. *Students must upload vaccination records or exemption forms on MyGateway and be cleared prior to registering.
- To reach the Learning Centers, call or email:
Learning Center Hours
Hours: Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
NOCE Learning Centers Offer
- Free tutoring
- Flexible hours
- Group and individualized teaching
- Open entry lab for students in all programs
- Assistance with scholarship application
- Basic Canvas information
About the NOCE Learning Centers
- Students can reach their academic and career goals, and work with faculty and tutors in subjects such as math, grammar, and reading.
- The Learning Centers are open-entry and allow students to work at their own pace.