Need Tutoring? Register Today at the NOCE Learning Centers!
The NOCE Learning Centers offer academic support and free tutoring at all three centers in Anaheim, Cypress, and Fullerton.
Students in ALL programs are welcome to use the services in the Basic Skills Learning Centers. The Learning Centers are staffed with instructors, instructional assistants, and tutors. All to help students with their reading, writing, math, and life skills.
Steps to Register into the NOCE Learning Centers – Academic Tutoring and Support Labs
- Students with Banner IDs may call the Learning Center of their choice to register in the Basic Skills Literacy Labs.
- To apply for a Banner ID, visit the new student registration page.
- For registration assistance and questions, call 714.808.4679 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students may register in the Academic Tutoring and Support Learning Center by contacting:
Learning Center Locations & Hours
Location: 1830 W. Romneya Drive. Anaheim, CA 92801
Hours: Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Location: 9200 Valley View Street, Building 100, Cypress, CA 90630
Hours: Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 2:45 p.m.
NOCE Learning Centers Offer
- Free tutoring
- Flexible hours
- Group and individualized teaching
- Open entry lab for students in all programs
- Computers for student use
- Textbooks and learning materials for in class use
- Assistance with scholarship application
- Basic Canvas information
About the NOCE Learning Centers
- Students can reach their academic and career goals, and work with faculty and tutors in subjects such as math, grammar, and reading.
- All class materials, including textbooks, are free for students to use in the classroom and in Canvas.
- The Learning Centers are open-entry and allow students to work at their own pace.