Need Tutoring? We Can Help!
The NOCE Learning Centers Offer Tutoring to NOCE Students.
NOCE offers academic tutoring support through the three NOCE Learning Centers in Anaheim, Cypress, Fullerton. Students can call for support or enroll in a free Canvas-based course to access resources, tips, and support.
- Free tutoring
- Flexible hours
- Individualized teaching
- An open lab for students in all NOCE programs
Schedule for Tutoring
Students are welcome to sign up for our tutoring services for our in-person Learning Centers at Cypress and Anaheim. Please use the buttons below to schedule one-on-one tutoring sessions today!
Anaheim Learning Center
Hours: Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Cypress Learning Center
Hours: Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 2:45 p.m.
How To Use The Virtual Lobby
1. Above, click on the virtual lobby you wish to visit using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox internet browsers.
2. Carefully read the Informed Consent Statement. (Select Agree to continue).
3. Log in as a current student with the NOCE Portal.
*Current student, log in with your student ID and password. OR prospective students log in with guest registration.
4. Log in as a Current Student (Canvas) or with Guest Registration
Log in using your MyGateway student ID and password.
- Forgot your myGateway login? Reset your password.
If you do not have an NOCE Student ID, log in with Guest Registration.
- Create a ConexED account. You will need an active email account that you can immediately check when you register.
5. Now you are in the Virtual Lobby! You can now schedule your in-person tutoring appointment!
Privacy and Confidentiality
- For privacy and confidentiality, find a private and quiet location where you can communicate comfortably. We recommend you log in using a secure computer.
- Be sure to update your phone number and email in myGateway. You will receive instructions if there are technical difficulties, and your counselor needs to use another option for communication (i.e., Zoom or a phone call).
NOCE Learning Center Locations and Hours
Located at the NOCE Anaheim Campus
- Rooms 138, 140, and 142
- Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Ready to Register?
Visit the Academic Tutoring Registration page for more details
As a single mom with two jobs, I found it difficult to make progress on my high school diploma. I was lucky to find daycare so I could come more often to the Learning Center to utilize the textbooks, get help from tutors, and have a quiet place to study. Although it was tough, I earned my diploma and I’m now ready to go to Fullerton College. I couldn’t have done it without the support of the Learning Center! Guadalupe Loaeze Torre
High School Diploma and Learning Center Graduate