NOCE offers Online Classes
North Orange Continuing Education has three center locations that host programs, classes, and services in North Orange County. In addition, NOCE hosts classes at over 100+ community locations as well as online. NOCE uses a Canvas as the primary software for online classes. In addition, many NOCE classes will utilize Zoom.
For more about the NOCE Distance Education Program, visit: Distance Education
Ready to take classes online?
Check out the latest classes offered by NOCE. Classes offered online are indicated by “online” or “remote” for the location.
NOCE Distance Education – Student Resources
How To Guides
NOCE uses Canvas as the primary software for online classes. In addition, many NOCE classes will utilize Zoom.
CANVAS Videos and Resources
- Logging into Canvas with Captions:
- How to reset your password in Canvas
- Canvas/MyGateway ID and Password Reset Instructions (PDF)
- Canvas Student Guide
- Contact the NOCE Career Resources to learn more about the Zoom Boot Camps at 714.808.4717 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
California Virtual Campus/Online Education Initiative
Download our Technical Assistance flier
The NOCE Business and ComputerSkills Lab will help students with remote technical assistance. Call 714.808.4712 for help.
Assistance provided includes:
- MyGateway navigation
- Instructions on how to access your course in Canvas
- Uploading and downloading assignments in Canvas
- Canvas navigation