The Anaheim Campus is a 10-story building in the heart of Anaheim, centrally located between the 91, 5, and 57 freeways.
The campus serves more than 10,000 students each year in a variety of courses, programs and services. Anaheim Campus is home to:
North Orange County Community College District (NOCCCD) Administrative Offices
- Chancellor’s Office
- Public Affairs
- Human Resources
- Risk Management
- Equity and Diversity
- Professional Development
- Payroll and Accounting
- Information Services
- Printing and Design
- Maintenance and Operations
North Orange Continuing Education (NOCE) Administrative offices
- President’s Office
- Vice President of Instructional Programs
- Vice President of Student Services
- Instructional Technology Services
- Administrative Services/Budget and Accounting
- Campus Communications
- Student Equity
- Campus Safety
- Classrooms and offices for all NOCE instructional program and service areas
Admissions & Registration Assistance
In-Person Admissions & Records Assistance
We can help you in person! Our campuses are open. Walk-ins are welcome at any time during our open business hours. See hours located below.
Anaheim Campus Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Online/Remote Admissions & Records Assistance
The NOCE Admissions and Records staff are available to help you enroll for NOCE classes. If you have questions about registering, contact our StarHelp Customer Service at 714.808.4679 or email@example.com
- Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Chat lobby will be live on Mondays – Fridays from 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. & 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
StarHelp Cranium Cafe Chat Lobby
Message StarHelp anytime (response within 24 hours during business hours):
StarHelp Cranium Cafe Direct Message (DM)
The Anaheim Campus continues to evolve with the changing needs of our students, local employers, and the North Orange County community.
In addition, the Anaheim Campus hosts the bi-monthly NOCCCD Board of Trustees meetings and has several conference rooms for professional developments, events, and large meetings.
The Anaheim Campus is a dedicated space for NOCE classrooms and staff offices.
Notable programs include:
- Disability Support Services (DSS)
- ARISE Hub
- Lifeskills Education Advancement Education (LEAP)
- Basic Skills/High School Diploma Program
- Counseling and Student Services
- Community Services courses
- Kids’ College & Teen Program
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Program
- Helping Hands Clothing Closet
- Anaheim Campus Food Pantry
- Career Technical Education (CTE) Program with the following courses and certificate programs:
- Administrative Professional
- Business Information Worker
- Medical Assistant
- Early Childhood Education
- Pharmacy Technician
- Funeral Service Assistant
- Quality Assurance Management for Medical Devices
- Electrical Trainee