How To Apply
Three Easy Steps To Enroll
- Obtain a Banner ID (Student Number)
- Go to the NOCE website.
- Hover over the Admission & Registration tab
- Click on New Students.
- Click on Applicants for Career Technical Education (CTE) and/or applying for Disabled Student Services (DSS)
- Click on Create an Account (or Sign In)
- Complete the Application.
- Make an Appointment with a DSS Counselor
- Attend Your Scheduled Intake Appointment
- A copy of your social security card (if you did not provide your social security number when you applied for a Banner ID)
- A copy of your most recent IEP, Psycho-Educational Evaluation OR Triennial Evaluation signed by the school psychologist.
- The names and phone numbers of two emergency contacts.
- A list of current medication you are taking (please include the dosage and purpose of each medication).
- The name and phone number of your Service Coordinator IF you are a consumer of a local Regional Center.
- A student ID or California ID (we request that your student photo be added to our system).
For new students who want to apply to North Orange Continuing Education:
You will receive a Banner ID by e-mail within 48 hours of submitting the application.
Call the DSS office at 714-484-7057 or email email@example.com to schedule an intake appointment. Two separate one-hour appointments are needed to complete the entire intake process. You can schedule the first appointment with the DSS office and the DSS Counselor will schedule the second appointment after you meet.
Please bring the following to your Intake Appointment: