How To Apply
Three Easy Steps To Enroll
- Obtain a Student Number (Banner ID)
- Go to the NOCE website.
- Hover over the Admission & Registration tab
- Click on New Students.
- Click on Students Age 14 and Older
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on: Begin Application for School of Continuing Education
- Complete the Application.
- Make an Appointment with a DSS Counselor
- Attend Your Scheduled Intake Appointment
- A copy of your social security card (if you did not provide your social security number when you applied online for a Banner ID)
- A list of current medications you are taking (please include the dosages and purpose(s) of each medication).
- A copy of your most current IEP and Psycho-Educational Evaluation OR Triennial Evaluation signed by the school psychologist.
- The names and phone numbers of two emergency contacts.
- The name and phone number of your Service Coordinator IF you are a consumer with Regional Center.
- A Student ID or California ID (We request an ID to have your student photo taken in our system).
For new students who want to apply to North Orange Continuing Education:
You will receive a Banner ID by e-mail within 48 hours of submitting the application.
Call the DSS office at 714-484-7057 and schedule an appointment for an intake. Two separate one-hour appointments are needed to complete the entire intake process. You can schedule the first appointment by phone. Your DSS Counselor will schedule the second appointment after you meet.
Please bring the following to your Intake Appointment: