North Orange Continuing Education has three center locations that host programs, classes, and services in North Orange County. In addition, NOCE hosts classes at over 100+ community locations as well as online. NOCE uses a Canvas as the primary software for online classes. In addition, many NOCE classes will utilize Zoom.
Ready to take classes online?
Check out the latest classes offered by NOCE. Classes offered online are indicated by “online” or “remote” for the location.
NOCE uses Canvas as the primary software for online classes. In addition, many NOCE classes will utilize Zoom.
CANVAS Videos and Resources
- Logging into Canvas with Captions
- How to log in to Canvas
- Canvas/MyGateway ID and Password Reset Instructions
- Canvas Student Guide
- Contact the NOCE Career Resources to learn more about the Zoom Boot Camps at 714.808.4717 or e-mail: email@example.com
California Virtual Campus/Online Education Initiative
- Download our Technical Assistance flier
- The NOCE Business and ComputerSkills Lab will help students with remote technical assistance. Call 714.808.4712 for help. Assistance provided includes:
- MyGateway navigation
- Instructions on how to access your course in Canvas
- Uploading and downloading assignments in Canvas
- Canvas navigation