Rolling Scholarship Information
North Orange Continuing Education seeks to meet the financial needs of students in two different ways.
- The yearly scholarship program awards scholarships in May of each year.
- The provision of limited scholarships throughout the year are called "rolling scholarships" because they do not have a deadline and students can apply for them from August through December each year.
In an effort to sustain NOCE scholarships for many years to come and to assist as many students as possible the NOCE Scholarship committee has to limit the number of awards given each year. The NOCE Scholarship committee is not able to award "rolling scholarships" to students who receive awards in May.
Beginning in August of each year this page will include a list of rolling scholarships available to students who experience a financial need to continue progress in their courses.
The available Rolling Scholarships for August 2018 through December 2018 are:
- Each scholarship includes a specific scholarship application.
- The application must be downloaded, completed and printed for submission.
- All applications can be submitted to one of the three North Orange Continuing Education Admissions and Registration counters at the Anaheim, Cypress or Wilshire centers.
- If the specific scholarship requires extra documents [education plan and/or letter of recommendation] the student is responsible to attach those documents to their application before they submit it.