The NOCE application process is student friendly.
Students need to take the following steps to apply for a scholarship:
- Download the application (notice the new application includes an instructor section & signature)
- Complete the application on your computer and then save and print for submission
- Complete the essay on the computer - save and print it
Important Note - Each scholarship application must have a different essay. If you apply for more than one scholarship you must write a new essay to answer the specific essay prompts for that essay. Duplicate essays will disqualify a scholarship application.
- Collect the required documents.
- The education plan needs to show classes you have taken, are currently enrolled in – you can ask a leader at one of the NOCE Admissions and Records counters to print this for you. Please add a list of courses you hope to take in the future – the Scholarship Committee will appreciate this.
- A letter of recommendation from one of your instructors
- Clip all your documents together with the application on top and turn it in at one of the three Admissions and Records counters by the Scholarship Application Deadline: March 15, 2019
Important Note - Incomplete scholarship packets will not be reviewed
Important NOCE Scholarship Program Dates
|Application Deadline||March 15, 2019|
|Scholarship Award Event||To be determined.|
Application Check List
For every scholarship be sure you include:
- A completed application.
One (1) application per scholarship
- The essay or writing prompt
- Letters of recommendation or required documents
Required Documents may include a letter of recommendation, proof of enrollment, and/or Ed Plan or Fall course schedule, etc. must be included with the application. You must submit what the scholarship application requires.
- Incomplete scholarship packets will not be reviewed!
Submit scholarship application (one for every scholarship essay you submit) and scholarship essay and required documents by the application deadline.