Students can review their academic records at any time. In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974, student records may not be released to a third party without prior written consent from the student.
All NOCE student records are located at the NOCE Wilshire Center Records Office:
315 E. Wilshire Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92832
An official transcript is considered a certified document of a student’s academic history and is the type of record most often requested by employers, military, educational institutions, etc. This document may contain the classes in which a student has enrolled, his/her grade, hours of attendance, etc. A transcript may be requested year-round by filling out a Transcript/Records Request Form in-person at any NOCE registration counter (Cypress, Wilshire, or Anaheim). The form may also be faxed to (714) 992-9599. Should you choose to mail your request, if you owe a fee, the transcript will not be processed until the fee is collected. Students are entitled to two (2) free records without charge, but thereafter owe $5.00 per copy. If the request is a rush (requiring processing within two (2) business days) an additional $10 fee is owed. If you are mailing or faxing your request and are unsure if you owe a fee, please give us a call at (714) 992-9500 for clarification.
Please see below regarding additional considerations when submitting your request:
- Normal transcript processing time is:
- 10 business days for transcripts with attendance 2001-present
- 15 business days for transcripts with attendance prior to 2001
- Transcripts will be withheld for any outstanding fees owed to NOCE, Cypress College or Fullerton College
- In accordance with FERPA, records may not be released to a third party without the prior written authorization of the student
- Requests submitted prior to the end of the term will be delayed until approximately six weeks after the last day of the term to allow faculty to post grades
- Transcripts sent from NOCE or hand-carried to another school are considered official until the envelope seal is broken or opened
- Should the student wish to pick up the transcript from the NOCE Records Office at the Wilshire Campus, the student must present a valid photo ID to retrieve the document
- Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to accept e-mail or online requests for transcripts
NOCE High School Diploma Program Students:
NOCE will not issue an official transcript unless the student has completed diploma course work with our institution. Previously earned high school credits that have been applied to the requirements of the NOCE High School Diploma Program will appear on the student’s transcript, however a complete transcript from the previously attended school should be requested from that institution.
Students may view and/or download an unofficial transcript through the NOCCCD myGateway portal if the student has attended NOCE from the Fall 1989 term or more recently. Transcripts prior to Fall 1989 can only be obtained by requesting an official transcript. See the information provided above for requesting an official transcript.
To obtain a free, unofficial transcript through myGateway, please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Navigate to myGateway and log in using your Banner ID and PIN
Step 2: Click on the “Webstar” button located on the top right-hand side of the page
Step 3: Click on “Student Records”
Step 4: Click on “View Unofficial Web Transcript”
Step 5: Select “School of Continuing Education” as the transcript level and “Web Transcript (Unofficial)” as the transcript type
Step 6: Click “Submit”. This will bring up the unofficial web transcript that can be printed by clicking on the link “Click here to print this page” located above the course history.
A verification of enrollment is a document that is most often provided to government agencies, insurance companies, etc. to document current enrollment, and may be requested year round by filling out an Enrollment/Attendance Verification Form in-person at any NOCE registration counter (Cypress, Wilshire, or Anaheim). The form may also be faxed to 714.992.9599. Should you choose to mail your request, if you owe a fee, the enrollment verification will not be processed until the fee is collected. Students are entitled to two (2) free records without charge, but thereafter owe $5.00 per copy. If you are unsure whether or not a fee is owed, please call 714.992.9525 and kindly be prepared to provide information so that we may verify your identify. Please see below regarding additional considerations:
- Normal processing time for a verification letter is 10 business days. Unfortunately, rush requests are not available at this time.
- Requests will not be processed until completion of the third (3rd) week of the current term.
- Verification letters may include any and/or all of the following information:
- Program of study
- First date of attendance at NOCE
- Total number of attendance hours to date
- Number of hours attended for the previous and current term, etc.
- In accordance with FERPA, records may not be released to a third party without the prior written authorization of the student.
- Should the student wish to pick up the verification from the NOCE Records Office, the student must present a valid photo ID to retrieve the verification letter.
- A Career Technical Education (CTE) Guide will be provided with the Enrollment/Attendance Verification when the student has taken CTE courses.
Fees for Official Transcripts and Verifications of Enrollment/Attendance
Below are the fees for official transcripts and verifications of enrollment/attendance:
- A student is allowed two (2) copies free of charge
- For each additional request, a $5 fee will be charged per copy
- For transcripts only, rush requests are available for an additional fee of $10 per order, plus the fee for transcript (if applicable). Rush requests are not accepted for Verifications of Enrollment/Attendance.
- Payment must be received in full before we will begin processing your request. If you are mailing or faxing your request and are unsure if you owe a fee, please give us a call at (714) 992-9500 for clarification.
NOCE Career Technical Education Program Certificate Requests
First CTE Program Certificate Request
For students requesting their first program certificate copy, locate your program listed below and follow the outlined instructions:
For the following programs, contact an NOCE Counseling Office for an appointment at 714.808.4682:
- Administrative Assistant
- Early Childhood Education
- Electrical Trainee
- Funeral Service Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant: Front Office
- Quality Assurance Management for Medical Devices
- Pharmacy Technician
For the following programs, submit a certificate application directly to the NOCE Records Office:
- Computer Support Specialist
- Fundamental Computer Concepts & Skills
- Graphic Design & Web Skills
- Office Application Essentials
- Project Management
- *Other Programs Not Listed
Duplicate CTE Program Certificate Request
Students can request duplicate copies of their program completion certificate by submitting a Transcript/Records Request Form and marking the box that says “Duplicate Program Certificate".
Records Office Forms
- Career Technical Education (CTE) Guide
- Enrollment/Attendance Verification Request Form
- Grade Appeal Request Form
- Pharmacy Technician Affidavit Request Form
- Pharmacy Technician and Medical Assistant Class Audit Form
- Refund Request Form
- Third Party Release Form for Records Pick-up
- Transcript/Records Request Form