NEW TO NOCE? Welcome!
Becoming a student is easy!
1. Apply for an NOCE Banner ID
First-time students can apply for a Banner Identification (ID) number online.
Applicants will receive an e-mail with registration instructions/information within two (2) business days of online submission.
Click on the application below to apply for a Banner ID:
||Online Application for All NOCE Programs (Adults 18+)|
Note: do not fill out this form if you have previously taken classes with North Orange Continuing Education, Cypress College, or Fullerton College.You already have a Banner ID.
2. Register for Classes
Refer to the NOCE Class Schedule for class details.
To register for the 2020 Summer Term,
Please click on the program of interest, to read the details:
- College Preparation Program
- Disability Support Services Program
- Career Technical Education Program
- Emeritus Program - formerly Older Adults Program
- English as a Second Language/Citizenship Program
- GED/HiSET Preparation Program
- High School Diploma Program
- Learning Centers - Academic Tutoring and Support Labs
- NOCE/Cypress Math Co-Lab
- Parenting Program
- A MESSAGE ABOUT COMMUNITY SERVICES PROGRAM CLASSES