The safety and well-being of all members in our community is our priority. Campus Safety is committed to building partnerships for the betterment of our campus community.
Students, faculty, and staff who need safety resources can find some listed below. For additional assistance, contact the NOCE Campus Safety Office at 714.808.4911.
Domestic Violence and Crisis Resources
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline: or call assistance is available 24/7 at 800.799.SAFE(7233). All calls are free and confidential.
- Women’s Transitional Living Center (WTLC): Ending the cycle of violence and exploitation or call 24/7 helpline at 877.531.5522
- LA County Resources
- 211oc Crisis Services
Therapy Referrals and Other Victim Services
- Sexual Assault Victims Services (SAVS) Santa Ana: 714.834.4317
- Sexual Assault/Rape Crisis, Orange County: 24-hour Hotline: 714.957.2737
- Rape Hotline: 800.585.6231
- Project Sister: (a 24-hour hotline that provides the victim with a Rape Advocate at Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center during the police interview and in court): 909.626.4357
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender) Hotline: 888.843.4564
- LGBT Information/Referrals: 714.953.5428 or 909.623.1619
- Women’s Transitional Living Center (a 24-hour bilingual hotline for temporary shelter; individual/group counseling): 877.531.5522
- Adult Protective Services: 800.451.5155