Emergency Aid is Open!
The Emergency Aid Initiative helps current NOCE students facing financial hardships due to COVID-19. You are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Applications open from November 3, 2021 – November 24, 2021 (or until funds run out).
- Students will receive aid such as food vouchers and other resources when available to help them stay enrolled and continue working towards their goals.
- Access to additional resources through Pathways of Hope services, including food and basic needs/supplies, and service navigation.
To Access The Application:
Application is open now at: http://www.noce.edu/emergencyaid
Process to Apply:
- Be a currently enrolled NOCE student.
- Apply at: http://www.noce.edu/emergencyaid
- Confirm the need is due to unforeseen financial hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Need Help Applying? Attend an Emergency Aid Workshop
Students needing assistance to complete the Emergency Aid Program application can attend a virtual or in-person workshop. For more information, visit the: Emergency Aid Program Workshops flyer.
For questions regarding the NOCE Emergency Aid Initiative, contact: email@example.com.
*We will try to assist as many students as possible, but cannot guarantee food vouchers for everyone*
View the Emergency Aid flier or visit: https://noce.edu/student-services/aid/emergency-aid/ for additional information.