NOCE Emergency Aid Available
Applications open from April 21, 2022 – May 20, 2022 (or until funds run out)*
*We will try to assist as many students as possible, but cannot guarantee food vouchers for all
- Students will receive aid such as food vouchers and other resources to help them stay enrolled and continue working towards their goals.
- Access to additional resources through Pathways of Hope services, including food, basic needs/supplies, and service navigation.
Process To Apply
- Be a currently enrolled NOCE student
- Submit an application at: www.noce.edu/emergencyaid
- Use your myGateway username and password
- Confirm the need is due to unforeseen financial hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Drop-in sessions for assistance with the applications occur every Friday starting April 22, 2022, from 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. via Zoom.
For questions about the Emergency Aid Initiative, contact: email@example.com.
For more information, visit the Emergency Aid Page.