Emergency Aid is now CLOSED
The Emergency Aid Initiative helps current NOCE students facing financial hardships due to COVID-19. You are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible. NOCE will provide aid in the form of supplemental school and community resources.
Applications open from June 21, 2021 – July 9, 2021 (or until funds run out).
- Students will receive aid such as food vouchers and other resources when available to help them stay enrolled and continue working towards their goals.
- Invitations to workshops on NOCE and community resources to support students experiencing financial hardships.
- Access to additional resources through Pathways of Hope services, including food and basic needs/supplies, and service navigation.
To Access The Application:
Application is now Closed.
For help with MyGateway, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 714.808.4679
Process to Apply:
- Be a currently enrolled NOCE student.
- Apply at the link (Applications are currently closed).
- Confirm the need is due to unforeseen financial hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
For questions regarding the NOCE Emergency Aid Initiative, contact: email@example.com.
*We will try to assist as many students as possible, but cannot guarantee food vouchers for everyone*
View the Emergency Aid flier or visit: https://noce.edu/student-services/aid/emergency-aid/ for additional information.