Need a laptop? NOCE can help!
NOCE will be hosting more Laptop Loan Distribution events at the Anaheim Campus and Cypress Center for students to check out a computer to use for their classwork!
Individual Appointments for Laptop Loan Requests
Appointments are available:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 2:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Reservations are required and must be made one day prior at noce.edu/laptop
Complete Reservation Form One Day in Advance:
- Must be currently enrolled at NOCE for the 2022 Spring Semester.
- Visit: noce.edu/laptop to access the Laptop Loan Reservation Form via MyGateway.
- If you have a loaned laptop on file, you may request an extension for the 2022 Spring Semester or schedule a time to return the laptop through this reservation system.
- Students must know their student ID number and password to log in. If you need help accessing MyGateway, contact StarHelp at: 714.808.4679 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When You Pick Up Your Laptops, Students Should:
- Must be currently enrolled in online classes for the 2022 Spring Semester.
- Complete the reservation form 24 hours before pick-up: noce.edu/laptop.
- Bring the confirmation number listed in the reservation e-mail.
- Bring student ID or 2022 Spring Schedule/Bill with your name and ID number listed.
- Must wear a mask or facial covering and follow the directions of Campus Safety.