Community partnership is exhibited in many ways at NOCE. Business and industry representatives serve on our advisory committees, they are invited to speak to our classes and at different school functions, they provide work-based learning opportunities for our students, and we partner with them in workforce development initiatives. Community partners also contact us when they want to host classes as their site or when they have job openings. NOCE seeks opportunities to expand community and business partnerships to better serve our students and meet the needs of the community.
Different Ways to Serve as an NOCE Partner:
- Host an NOCE class
- Serve on an NOCE advisory board
- Serve as a guest speaker at an event, workshop, or class
- Contribute to an NOCE scholarship program
- Provide work-based learning opportunities for NOCE students
- Post job announcements at NOCE for students