The NOCE Student Leadership Program develops leaders to be actively involved in their school to serve students better. Student leaders will:
- Gain valuable experience serving for one year on a school committee or workgroup
- Receive coaching and guidance by a mentor
- Earn a certificate upon completion of the student leadership assignment
- Participate in conferences, meetings, events, and workshops
- Have access to a network of school faculty, staff, and administrators
The application submission period is open now until September 18, 2020.
For more information and to apply, visit: