NOCE Wilshire Center
The Wilshire Center has been in continuous use for educational purposes since 1890, when the first red brick schoolhouse was built at the northeast corner of Lemon Street and Wilshire Avenue. The preservation of the historic Wilshire buildings earned recognition by the Fullerton Heritage organization as a City of Fullerton local landmark.
315 E. Wilshire Ave
Fullerton, CA 92832
Monday -Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m - 2 p.m.
The Wilshire Center is a dedicated space for NOCE classrooms and staff offices, including these most notable features:
- 18 classrooms
- Career development and college transition services
- Career Technical Education (CTE)
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- GED Preparation
- High School Diploma Lab and Learning Center
- Kids’ College and Teen Program
- Newly equipped and expanded computer labs
- Registration and administrative offices
- Student attendance offices
- Student records office
- Student Success and Support Program (SSSP) Counseling services
Proudly serving our community and students for 36 years, our faculty and staff are dedicated to providing students with an excellent educational experience in a student-centered environment.
For information: 714.992.9500