- Student Success and Support Program/Counseling
- Anaheim Pledge
- Commencement Ceremony
- Student Leadership
- Harvesting Opportunities
- DACA Resources
Student Equity Executive Summary
The following link leads to Student Equity Executive Summaries for fiscal years 2014-2015, 2015-2016 and 2016-2017. Each page demonstrates goals and activities of the Student Equity Plan from 2014-2017. Highlights include increasing access to and completion of our Career Technical Education courses by our students with disabilities, educating faculty, staff and students on equity related issues, and instituting evidence base criteria to reduce achievement gaps in equity areas.
NOCE Integrated Planning Summary
The NOCE 2017-2019 integrated plan includes a collaborative effort between three categorical programs to promote student success, student learning, and student engagement. Our goals are designed to provide efficient and direct support to students throughout their academic and career pursuits. To that end, improving enrollment processes, course completion, instructional and support services, cultural competencies, student engagement, and transition to NOCE/college serve as the foundation for student success at NOCE.
The following are NOCE integrated planning goals for 2017-2019:
- Increase access to and simplify enrollment process to new and returning students by offering “Fast Track” registration.
- Improve Basic Skills students course completion of English and Math
- Implement instructional and support services designed to improve successful transfer of High School, Career Technical Education, and English as Second Language students from noncredit to credit.
- Implement a series of school-wide equity efforts focused on cultural competencies, student engagement, and instructional strategies.
- Increase number of students transitioning from English as Second Language to NOCE High School Diploma and Career Technical Education programs.
Integrated Planning Documents: