Three Easy Steps To Enroll
For detailed instructions, visit the most current NOCE class schedule PDF at noce.edu/schedule.
- APPLY FOR AN NOCE STUDENT ID NUMBER at any one of the three NOCE Admissions and Registration Offices below:
- NOCE Anaheim Campus: 1830 W. Romneya Drive, Anaheim, CA 92801
- NOCE Cypress Center: 9200 Valley View Street, Cypress, CA 90630
- NOCE Wilshire Center: 315 E. Wilshire Avenue, Fullerton, CA 92832
- OBTAIN AN NOCE STUDENT ACCESS CARD. New students can visit any NOCE Admissions and Registration Office to obtain an access card. Students MUST have an access card in order to register for an ESL class(es).
- SELECT YOUR NOCE CENTER AND TEST TIME. First-time students must be tested to determine their English level to be placed in the appropriate class. For specific dates/times/locations, check out the ESL Program registration pages in the current class schedule PDF at noce.edu/schedule.
For more information, contact 714.808.4650 Option 1.