Career Technical Education
Prepare for new career opportunities! You can earn a career certificate in as little as six months and gain upgraded job skills, hands-on, quality training, and higher wages. Our tuition-free career technical education programs are open to adults (18+). Classes are offered during the day and evening at three NOCE Centers in Anaheim, Cypress, and Fullerton.
5 Advantages to Earning a Career Certificate
- Quality Training with No Enrollment Fee – Our CTE programs are designed to provide you with the skills needed to immediately enter the workforce in your chosen profession. The best part: most CTE classes are tuition-free!
- Employment and Higher Wages – Completing higher education milestones leads to employment and earning higher wages. Increase your employability with a career certificate and provide a higher standard of living for your family.
- Expert Faculty – Our CTE faculty work or have worked in the field specific to the subject they are teaching. This gives you the opportunity to learn the latest industry standards and trends.
- Work While Attending College – Earning a career certificate and getting a job will allow you to pay for the next step in your educational journey: college! Obtaining a college degree does not have to be an unattainable dream. Our counselors can help you create a Student Educational Plan to meet your goals at NOCE and beyond.
- Self-pride – Learning a new trade, particularly while juggling other responsibilities, can be difficult. It takes desire and hard work; but once accomplished, your education and gained skills will create a pathway to your future.