Need a laptop? NOCE can help!
NOCE will be hosting more Laptop Loan Distribution events at the Anaheim Campus and Cypress Center for students to check-out a computer to use for their classwork! For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, view the 2021 Fall Semester Laptop Loan Flier.
Join Us For Laptop Distribution Day!
- Tuesday, August 10, 2021 – Anaheim Campus, First Floor Map; 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Thursday, August 12, 2021 – Cypress Center, Parking Lot 4; 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Thursday, August 19, 2021 – Anaheim Campus, First Floor Map; 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Complete Reservation Form One Day in Advance:
- Must be currently enrolled at NOCE for the 2021 Fall Semester.
- Visit: noce.edu/laptop to access the Laptop Loan Reservation Form via MyGateway before the distribution event.
- If you have a loaned laptop on file, you may request an extension for Fall 2021 or schedule a time to return the laptop through this reservation system.
- Students must know their student ID number and password to log in. If you need help accessing MyGateway, contact StarHelp at: 714.808.4679 or email@example.com.
When You Pick Up Your Laptops, Students Should:
- Wear a mask or other facial covering before entering the campus if unvaccinated, optional if vaccinated.
- Drive onto the campus and stay in their car the whole time.
- Show NOCE ID/Access Card at the time of pick-up. NOCE 2021 Fall Schedule/Bill that shows your name and student ID number is also accepted as documentation.
- Students can walk onto campus wearing a mask and following the directions of Campus Safety.
If You Cannot Attend A Laptop Distribution Day Event
Laptop requests can still be made for pick-up on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. and Wednesdays from 2:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. starting August 20, 2021. Reservations are required and must be made one day prior. Appointments are accepted until appointments are filled for select dates.
9:00 am - 12:00 pm