NOCCCD & NOCE Return to Campus
NOCE Centers are open for in-person classes and services. For detailed information about the on-campus rules and policies, please read the “NOCE Safe Return to Campus Guide.”
- All campus visitors must self-assess for COVID-19 symptoms prior to coming to campus and stay home if symptomatic.
- Effective November 1, 2021, all students accessing NOCE Centers must go through a check-in point to show proof of clearance to be on campus. Campus clearance is the result of being compliant with the COVID-19 vaccination mandate. For more information, visit the Vaccine Mandate page.
- To minimize gatherings, students should stay in the lab or on the floor where their class is being held on for the entire duration of their session.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Come prepared with a water bottle. Water fountains may not be available.
COVID-19 Positive Case Reporting
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 positive, do not come to class. Notify NOCE by calling StarHelp at 714.808.4679 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A manager from your NOCE program will contact you to help you complete the Student COVID-19 Questionaire and to see if self-quarantine is required.
- If self-quarantine is required, you may return to campus if the following conditions are met:
- Fever-free (of 100.4 or higher) for 24 hours and
- Symptoms improved and
- At least 10 days have passed since the onset or
- At least 10 days have passed after positive contact without symptoms.
COVID-19 Positive Case Protocols – Infographics
Visual infographics were developed to assist in simplifying/visualizing the process for reporting a COVID-19 positive or close contact case. There is an infographic with steps for the following:
Have Questions? Contact StarHelp Today
FOR COVID-19 RELATED PAGES:
COVID-19 Agency Guidance
State of California
Division of Occupational Safety and Health (CalOSHA)