Together We Can Fight the Flu: Six Tips for Staying Healthy
February 25, 2020 1:36 AM
Together we can fight the flu. Here are six helpful tips to stay healthy during this flu season!
1) Cover your sneeze and cough: cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve. Not your hands.
2) Stay home if you are sick: this helps to keep the flu from spreading to others. Stay home if you are sick.
3) Get the flu vaccine: the flu vaccine is the first step in protecting yourself.
4) Wash your hands: wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds and use hand sanitizer.
5) Avoid sick people: do your best to avoid sick people to keep you from getting sick too.
6) Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth: Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth as much as possible.