NOCE Offers Student Laptop Loan Program
May 21, 2020 9:08 AM
Need a laptop? NOCE can help with the new Student Laptop Loan Program. NOCE will host a drive-in event at the Anaheim Campus for students to check-out a computer to use for their class work!
Join us for Laptop Distribution Day!
- Wednesday, May 27, 2020
- Two sessions at 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. or 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- NOCE Anaheim Campus (1830 W. Romneya Drive, Anaheim, CA 92801)
- Laptops are available while supplies last
To participate, students should:
- Drive onto the campus through the main driveway off Romneya Drive.
- Stay in their car the whole time.
- Wear a mask or other facial covering before entering the campus.
- Show their student ID/NOCE Access Card or their current schedule/bill.
- Read/sign the Student Laptop Loan Agreement form.
- Students can also walk onto campus, entering off Romneya Drive, wearing a mask, and following the directions of Campus Safety.
For additional questions, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.