NOCE Emergency Aid Available; Apply for a Food Voucher Today!
April 21, 2020 4:11 AM
Apply Today for a $200 Food Voucher!
The NOCE Emergency Aid Initiative will help current NOCE students
who face financial instability due to COVID-19. In collaboration with
Pathways of Hope, NOCE will provide $200 food vouchers (one-time)
to a local grocery store to qualifying students.
- Round One Applications Due: Thursday, 4/23/20.
- Initial Disbursement of Vouchers: Week of 4/27/20. Students will be contacted by e-mail or phone if they were granted the aid.
To access the application, please log into your myGateway account view the link here: https://nocccd.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b94YK0nypNg3A5n. For help with myGateway, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 714.808.4679.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
You must meet these requirements to be eligible to receive a food voucher:
- Must have successfully completed at least two courses in the 2019 Fall or 2020 Winter Terms at NOCE. Incompletes (IC) and In Progress (IP) for winter will be considered due to class cancellations in the 2020 Winter Term.
- Must be currently enrolled at NOCE for the 2020 Spring Term.
- State your educational goal(s) in the application.