Frequently Asked Questions | Emergency Aid Initiative
May 13, 2020 2:23 AM
NOCE opened the second round of Emergency Aid funds for eligible NOCE students to apply for $200 food vouchers. To help address any questions you may have, we created a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document. To view the list of the frequently asked questions, click here.
The NOCE Emergency Aid Initiative helps current NOCE students who face financial instability due to COVID-19. In collaboration with Pathways of Hope, NOCE will provide $200 food vouchers (one-time) to a local grocery store to qualifying students.
- Round Two Applications Due: Thursday, 5/14/20.
- Award Notification and Distribution: May 27 – 29, 2020
To access the application, please log into your myGateway account view the link here: https://nocccd.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b94YK0nypNg3A5n. For help with myGateway, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 714.808.4679.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
You must meet these requirements to be eligible to receive a food voucher:
- Must have successfully completed at least two courses in the 2019 Fall or 2020 Winter Terms at NOCE. Incompletes (IC) and In Progress (IP) for winter will be considered due to class cancellations in the 2020 Winter Term.
- Must be currently enrolled at NOCE for the 2020 Spring Term.
- State your educational goal(s) in the application.