Build Stronger Family Foundations During COVID-19 | Take an Online Parenting Class Today!
April 8, 2020 3:24 PM
The Lifeskills Education Advancement Program is offering a new online parenting class to help parents respond to the COVID-19 pandemic. PARN 102: Building Stronger Family Foundations During COVID-19 is a class designed to help parents create a safe place to deal with the challenges and unknowns that COVID-19 has introduced into our lives. In this class, parenting students will learn:
- Learn how to create calm out of chaos.
- Get the tools to manage emotional meltdowns - from toddlers to teens (and adults).
- Learn healthy ways to handle disagreements and back-talk Get ideas for nurturing our emotional health.
- Learn how to stay in control when buttons are pushed.
- Take this course as the perfect "alone time" for parents!